Sunday, December 11, 2011

Girl made out with me at a school dance. What should i do?

So this girl kissed me while grinding, and then we started making out. She definently wasnt drunk or high or anything. She isn't one of thos girls that makes out with a bunch of guys atthe dances, in fact i think i was the only one. We are friends, talk to eachother sometimes. But does she like me. I kind of like her now. What should i do next? I was thinking of texting her and asking her how she felt about it.Girl made out with me at a school dance. What should i do?
She totally likes you! Txt her and be like hey ___? hows it going? about last night....I really enjoyed it and I like you so I was wondering do you want to be my girlfriend? Try calling her or talking to her in person to get the best effect.Girl made out with me at a school dance. What should i do?
She's moving too fast. She will probably be either a clinger or a manipulator.
how she felt about it? did you grow a brain yet?

call her and ask her to do something with you

or go somewhere.....

No comments:

Post a Comment