Sunday, December 11, 2011

Girls please tell me your opinions asap?

would you mind if you cant go to a dance at high school and your boyfriend who first said he wont go if your not going but then he goes and dances with all other girls specifically grind and all that stuff?

i really wanna know how would you feel? imean should i be mad at him or its okay if your boyfriend is letting other girls come on him?

(we have been together for over a year now)Girls please tell me your opinions asap?
not ok, me i would probably go an do the same thing he did or similar an see how he feels or you could be like im breakn up wit u(but thats a bit drastic) or you culd just tell him you didnt like it an you are his gf, if hes gonna grind it should be with youGirls please tell me your opinions asap?
That is b******t! He just didnt want you to go so he can do what he did.

He doesnt sound like real boyfriend material.





But if you two are fine with each other dancing with other people then it should be fine. My boyfriend doesnt mind me dancing with other guys. We dont have trust issues.



You are quite young still. Learn the real meaning of a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment