Sunday, December 11, 2011

I need serious help with my friend?

I have a really hot female friend and I would want to grind with her. When me and a group of friends (including her) go out to a club, is it okay that i grind with her? how do i start grinding with her? I want to be more than friends with her. When me and her are dancing in a circle, can i dance behind her and when she gets closer, can i put my chest on her back so we can make contact? when is it okay to grind with a girl?I need serious help with my friend?
yesI need serious help with my friend?
haha. thats a lot of questions. i will do my best to answer them all



1-its ok to grind with her at a club or a dance or a party

2-start grinding with her by giong up behind her shell get it

3- yes you can do that.

4- same question (see number one. lol)
well more in likely at a party!! i would say but when u buy ur self it would make her feel uncomfortable to be around you just try to be smooth with it when u at the club!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment