Sunday, December 11, 2011

I need to win my girl's heart back... all advise and tips are apreciated.?

i have a girlfriend issue. this is the problem. i came back on recruiters assistance and we decided to hang out and start dating, first couple weeks everything was good we were madly in love, the fourth week we were to but when i left she got very confused and unsure of herself... she tolled me her relationship with god is more important that anything in the world... i love her with all my heart. she said she needed a break from me so i decided to give her that. however it is really difficult for me to give her that break, i have the urge and temptation to keep on calling her back. she said she wants to be friends, but i am afraid that if i call her back too much she will start to hate and resent me and then i wont be able to win her heart back at all... what are some things i can try to be able to control the urge of contacting her? 2nd of all in 2 months i will come back to iowa, she said she will talk to me then about were we stand... she just needs alot of thinking... she said she has feelings for me but she doesnt know how to express them. she is under stress and doesnt know what to do in her life right now..... she also has a bad history with boyfriends, she tolled she got her heartbroken alot. i was shocked when she tolled me this, she said that she hopes i wont break her heart, before she broke up with me and we still had good contact i tolled her i would never do that ever to her... right now i am so sure of my self that i want to be in a relationship with her, i have never been so sure about any girl in my life, i dont want to go as far as marrying her cus i am too young for that, but i love her alot. she seems to be kinda pissed at me right now but she says she wants to be friends...

i cant settle with the fact she wants to be friends, i want to be more than that, i am willing to settle with it for a while but i want to win her back...



a person that awnsered one of my questions earlier said this: go over to her house unanounced when you go back on millitary leave and pick her up from the ground and hug her, and say hey i am back...



i think this is a great idea as well, but right now she is upset with me but wants to be friends... i dont know if it would be a good idea to do right now... how ever i will come back in 2 months.... do you guys think that should be enough time for her to think her personal life through...



also she does have feelings for me but she doesnt want to show it right now cus of her mental stress she has.



now here are the actual questions





- what are someways for me to control the urge of contacting her so i can allow her to have that break that she needs to think about me?



- what is a way to let her know i truly love her and that i wont break her heart, and a way to let her know i am a great guy without contacting her too much?



- what is a way to let her know that i am a great guy that wont cheat on her ever, and to let her know i will never break her heart....



what do you guys think i should do, i would greatly apreciate any help as i am kinda confused right nowI need to win my girl's heart back... all advise and tips are apreciated.?
You REALLY love her?



Let God into your life, it is obvious that she has. A true Christian cannot get into a relationship with someone who doesn't believe, and it will not work very well.



She loves God, and you have to find what she has. Find it, and then tell her. And see what happens.



Start by reading the Gospel of John, it is in the middle of the Bible. The easiest book to read.



Yes be true to yourself, if this is not comfortable for you, you may have to settle being just friends.



Be honest with yourself when you do this. You do this for YOU, not just to get her.





aaI need to win my girl's heart back... all advise and tips are apreciated.?
be yourself



answer my question?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
buy her lots of things

No comments:

Post a Comment