Sunday, December 11, 2011

Need GUYS ONLY help about grinding.?

I need your opinion on grinding; a few questions.



1) If the girl is not 100% thin, do you still want to grind with her?



2) What can a girl do to make you grind with her (outfits, actions ect.)



3) How do you like the girls to grind?



4) Any tips or other comments?



THANKS IN ADVANCE.Need GUYS ONLY help about grinding.?
Oh, give her a break; she probably just rushed into asking without checking out what silly category it was put in automatically. I'm not even sure what this 'grinding' is she's talking about. lol



If I had to guess I'd say, she'd have to be at least slender, not really thin. If she's curvy that would probaby be sexy as long as her clothes don't make her look fat. Heck, I don't know what I'm talking about!Need GUYS ONLY help about grinding.?
stupid *** question. You are asking in the wrong place
Your in the wrong category!
get ahold of hilda petroski from the hamburger sausage store/she knows the very best way to grind

No comments:

Post a Comment