Sunday, December 11, 2011

How should I act in a club? I don't know how to dance.?

I've been clubbing a few times, and the last time I went, I didn't dance with anyone because I was so self conscience of my dancing abilities because at this club, there wasn't too much of girls just grinding on me so I would ACTUALLY have to dance. How can I overcome this?How should I act in a club? I don't know how to dance.?
dont go to dance clubs and stick to bars lolHow should I act in a club? I don't know how to dance.?
just play around. laugh and have lots of fun + watch videos of people dancin in the club and try it, but when ur out there and ur dancin like u suck, dont show everyone your trying hard pretend like your just playin around havin a good drunkin time. Clubs are not for those who dont dance really though.
just pretend u are so drunk u cant dance anymore.
If you have to be at the dance club... My advice for you would be when you are out on the dance floor mess around doing vintage moves badly, i.e., ';the robot'; %26amp; make light of the situation... Making a little fun of yourself shows personality and that you don't take yourself to seriously. I'm sure you'll have a blast %26amp; good luck!
Actually I am the same but what I do is watch what a chick is doing on the dance floor like 4 or 5 couples away and I do her stuff and sometimes better then I glance to another chick and do her moves too that way I keep it movin the dude usually doesn't notice what the hell I am doind,lol. Hey sometimes you gotta fake it to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment