Thursday, October 28, 2010

Can you Name That Song?

Guess the name of these 6 songs and get 10 points.

TRY not to search the songs. But if you have to..go ahead.

Just say that you searched them.



Song 1::

The lips that slip are the lips that press

And the lips that leak seem to know you best

I put bodies into motion

Keep this skin out in the open

Liars turn me on

Bedspread bandit since '89

You wear your heart on your sleeve

I threw mine to the sky





Song 2::

and we smooshed our lips together

like blue and yellow we made a green meadow

chilled together forever- real mellow

she fell in love

I had her at hello

I couldn't say goodbye she was too special



Song 3::

I turn my head to the east I dont see nobody by my side

I turn my head to the west still nobody in sight

So I turn my head to the north, swallow that pill that they call pride



Song 4::

Pretty girl lets take it off in this room

noo time to waste girl you know what we came to do ( oh oh oh ooh)

We got all night to try to get it right girl

I hope you're ready, hope you're ready, hope you're ready

I hope you're ready babe

Cause here we go you know how we do (oooh)

It ain't my first time but babygirl we can pretend,

Hey lets bump and grind girl tonight it never ends



Song 5::

Did you

Did you really think you'd found somebody

Or did that vodka make you leave with me

Ain't it funny how you wake up running when it felt so right last night



Song 6::

Oh, oh, oh

How was I supposed to know

That you were oh, oh, over me?

I think that I should go

(Go!)

Something's telling me to leave

But I won'tCan you Name That Song?
1. Bounce by The Cab

4. Take You Down by Chris Brown

6. Damned If I Do Ya [Damned If I Don't] by All Time Low



:]Can you Name That Song?
it must be new music cause i dont know any of those songs
How about adding



My lips like sugar

This candy got you sprung



I'm sweet like



badadadeedaday (whatever)



Isn't the third one Justin Timberlake's fast verse in Dead and Gone, T.I. Song?



Sugar - Flo Rida



Its like all your songs about kissing and lips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGlCI9MfT…
3 is TI dead and gone

and 6 is damned if i do damned if i dont by all time low
song 2 - don't be shy by shwayze

song 3 - dead n gone by TI %26amp; justin timberlake
6 is d@mned if i do ya: ATL

3 is dead %26amp; gone :t.i ft. JT

No comments:

Post a Comment