Thursday, October 28, 2010

Everyone was forcing me to grind last night?

I was at a party last night, and I'm only 14. There was girl-on-girl grinding all over the place. My boyfriend was there too. Everyone was saying, ';Natalie... why aren't you grinding with him?'; and people were saying the same to my boyfriend. I said that I didn't want to because I felt like a slut, and everybody kept trying to teach me how.



It was really embarassing. I grinded with him for a few seconds, but I just didn't feel right doing it. I probably would have been MUCH more comfortable if everyone wasn't crowding around me and watching me do it with him.



Even this one kid turned to my boyfriend and said, ';She doesn't want to grind... I feel bad for you.'; he was kidding and he's one of my friends, but still. It made me feel like crap. All of these guys were coming up to me and were being like, ';You look amazing and you have stuff so use it.'; I just felt trashed all night because of the whole grinding situation.



I feel really embarrased, and my boyfriend told me that it's completely fine. That he understands. I just feel really upset... can you please help me?Everyone was forcing me to grind last night?
I'm the same age and that happens alot at parties but as long as your boyfriend understands there's no problem, what you do with your boyfriend is no one elses buisness.Everyone was forcing me to grind last night?
I know you're embarrassed, but you just have to hold your head up high. Even if you're embarrassed, you need to just let the other kids see that you're proud of the decision you made. At school on Monday, if people make fun of you or tease you, just let them know that you don't aspire to look like a **** and that they shouldn't be so concerned about you grinding with your boyfriend. Leave it at that.
its great that stood your ground girl.

makes mme happy to hear that you stood up for yourself.

dont listen to all of those other kids,

believe me, once u get in college u wont even remember their names anymore.

as long as your boyfriend understands and has respect for you, thats all that shud matter.

congrats for standing up for yourself... :)
I've grinded before, and I don't like it either. It makes u feel dirty in a sense. Don't worry about it, and don't let it get to you. The best ability is the ability to ignore peer pressure.
First of all your 14, Second you should not care what other people think of you. You are your own person. You yourself knows right from wrong and you should not let people tell you that you wrong for doing something they may fell is right but you know is wrong. There is a time and place for dancing like that and it is not when your 14. Even s ome adults should not do it... lol... You need to focus on what is important and stop stressin, look back 10 years from now when you are graduating college because you did not break into peer pressure and others are struggling raising kids and in a dead end job. I know because i had a baby and was married by the time i was 16. Be safe and be your own person.

No comments:

Post a Comment