Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do grind dance with a girl?

So, homecoming for my school is coming up. Me and my girlfriend are going, and since we all know homecoming is just a huge grind fest, (or so Ive heard. Im only a freshman) I need to know how to grind. I have no idea what to do. I have no idea was to do. So if someone would please show me how or tell me what to do? Thanks.How do grind dance with a girl?
go to this site and watch the video!!!!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHyI-XET8鈥?/a>



I hope this helps. :] most importantly, dont think about it too much and have fun. :]How do grind dance with a girl?
I agree with Supra Man. As a high school graduate, I can attest to the horrors of homecoming dances (AKA having sex with your clothes on while all chance of conversation is drowned out by melodic-less sound). Try learning some real dances: swing, salsa, waltz. Not only will this impress the ladies, but it will be a chance to assert your cultured sophistication, and prove that you aren't a sex-crazed animal prone to objectifying women.
I'm a freshman in college and i didnt grind till last weekend!

If you are confused look at videos on youtube. Grinding is easy, you just sway with the girl to the beat, believe me the girl does all the work--and when you in a crowd full of people it eliminates the awkwardness, plus its easy to catch on too. You will be fine, don't worry about it. If you're girlfriend knows her stuff she'll take the lead...and something on your body will take the lead too--if you know what i mean! They call it grinding for a reason!
Kid, for the love of god DON'T.



You only degrade yourselves and contribute to the sex addicted stupidity that is slowly dominating America and spreading it's way to destroy all culture and logic throughout the world.



Why don't you actually treat her like a lady? (If she's any kind of DECENT woman it'll get you MUCH farther than just trying to throw your dick at her... Unless STD's are your thing.)



someone answered 3 seconds before me, so you'll certainly read theirs first, but I really hope you'll read and follow the advice I'm trying to give..
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment