Thursday, October 28, 2010

What to do at a home coming dance? With date!?

OK, I'm going to home coming dance with a date (I'm 14 shes 13) and I never had a GF or date before. Yay me! ( Don't get me wrong, i'm cool and semi popular...just never cared) Anyway..



What do I do at a dance? I mean, I know how to grind girls (that's how teens dance!) But I can't grind every girl, as I have a date.



So any advice would be cool. Should I kiss her? I know not to play the puppy game where I follow her 24/7 right?



Any advice would be awesome,

again thanksWhat to do at a home coming dance? With date!?
Slow down! Don't worry so much! You seem to have a good personality so just be yourself. Don't be too serious or too worrisome. My last homecoming date was very shy and very serious.. when we got to the dance he left me! However, my best friend's date had a good sense of humor, he was funny, and he joked about making my friend pay for the dinner they ate before. They laughed and had a great time - a much better time than my date and I had. Most freshman (I am assuming you're a freshman) guys at my school don't ';grind';, but some of the girls do. Don't grind with her unless she clearly wants you to. And most importantly: Dance with her during slow songs! Some guys are serious when it comes to slow dancing while others talk and show some humor during it. Just whatever floats your boat. But please dance with her! Its never fun to be the only girl standing alone while everyone is slow dancing. Also, at dances, the girls may separate from their dates. Don't take it personally. If this happens, go with your friends, but make sure you go back to her when a slow song comes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment