Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to ask a girl to dance/grind?

I have a friend who i like and i want to grind with her. However, i dont want to seem nice about it and ask her. how could i ask her?

or, maybe i dont even need to ask her, how could i drop a hint?How to ask a girl to dance/grind?
you're looking good girl. You want to dance?How to ask a girl to dance/grind?
You just do it man, don't ask. If she doesn't push you away you are in there. Usually a girl will back off and put distance between you subtle like if she's not feeling it. If she laughs, just act like you were being goofy. I usually start off all goofy so when I get serious everybody is still trying to figure out if I'm still playing around or not. Whatever gets me from point A to point B works for me.
dont ask just do it

if she dont want to im pretty sher,

she will give u a look or just walk away,

(sometimes if you just keep tryn she will give up and do it)
simple...';What's up? we out to dance?'; or ';you down to dance?';

No comments:

Post a Comment