Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to start dancing (grinding) with a girl?

If I'm at a dance, how should I start grinding with a girl? How do I approach or ask her?



I'm just wondering, if I ask her if she wants to dance, how will we start grinding? I'm asking from the front, and how can I make sure that she knows that I want to grind?



Any advice is welcome.How to start dancing (grinding) with a girl?
You know, I absolutely loooove the guy's answer above mine but if that by chance doesn't work there are two options for you.



#1. If you are attractive and you want to dance with a girl that is in your league then just ask. Say ';Hey, wanna dance?'; If she says yes you should can grab her hand or waist and get behind her, put your hands either on her hips or on the inside of her thighs. (Yeah, by her vag, lol)



#2. If you aren't attractive or if you want to ask a girl that is out of your league to dance you should just pretend to bump into her or something and crack a joke with confidence. Like ';Damn, I can't believe I didn't see you standing there!'; And then if she laughs say ';Wanna dance?'; And if she says yes go on your merry way and grind!How to start dancing (grinding) with a girl?
It's important that you be upfront. Approach the crooked skamp and be like, ';Say ***** I like the look of your dumper! Imma grind my thang on yo *** for 2 or 3 songs, take you out for a nice steak dinner and never call you back.'; Then you go to work and follow through with your promise. Just remember, they wouldn't be there if they didn't want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment