Thursday, October 28, 2010

Is it normal for a 7 year old girl?

One morning i was a sleep and woke up to My girlfriends 7yr girl humping on my leg she was grinding pretty hard with heavy breathing. I freaked out and kicked her off since she is only 45lbs. I went back to sleep to wake up to it again i swung her off again and got out of bed. With my GF still asleep i went to make breakfest to find the little girl grinding on the pillow. The next day i told my GF about it cause i did not want any problems since we both have our own places. My GF knew about it and i asked her why didnt she tell me that her girls does that. Her replay was the lil girls therapist is its normal. well i dont thinks so. So what do i tell my GF and how do i let her know her daughter cant come over or sleep over and start hummping on everything since i have 2 boys of my own 9,11. My GF gets her daughter every other weekend.Is it normal for a 7 year old girl?
That is not ';normal';.

Just tell your girlfriend how you feel.Is it normal for a 7 year old girl?
That is most definatley not normal for a 7 yr old girl!! She really needs some help!



Good Luck and God Bless! :)
No, that's not normal at all. The girl needs counceling.
Sounds like the child has been sexually abused by either a male or female. How well do you know her mother? Bet your life, no Doctor told this child's mother such actions are normal!
This definitely isn't normal behavior for any child, this is quite a radical phase from the sounds of it. However, trying to help may backfire on you here, I wouldn't try interfere with it too much; if the girl has a therapist, then I must assume that the situation will resolve itself eventually.. A lot of extreme behavior like this is just a Phase, and will pass by itself.



However you can of course bring logical reasoning into this, it's not good to let this sort of thing come in contact with other Children, I don't mean to make it sound like some sort of disease but it's something that would be rather hard to explain, let alone for other children to understand it, and could cause upset.



I'd just talk to your Girlfriend about avoiding such a circumstance as best as possible until it has run its course.

No comments:

Post a Comment