Thursday, October 21, 2010

In a dance, is it okay to go and grind with a random girl? :s?

I was at a dance the other night and I saw some other guys just grinding with random girls... I could not bring myself to do it 'coz its like invading someone's personal bubble, and you never know if the girl is comfortable doing it... i just wanted to get other ppl's opinion on this.. do you just go and grab a girl's waist/hips and start grinding them... or u should only grind girls you know... or should you ask the girl if she wants to dance? After the dance I remember my floormate telling me about how a guy just literally came and had ';sex'; with her... soo clearly it was uninvited but ppl still did it...



if i were a girl i dont' would hate it if some guy touches me inappropriately....Am I thinking too much?? Girls whats your opinion!In a dance, is it okay to go and grind with a random girl? :s?
Seriously, thank god you thought about it first. Some girls probably wouldn't like it - some might - you never know, just ask if they want to dance ..In a dance, is it okay to go and grind with a random girl? :s?
People have judged us for centuries by our actions. If I saw a girl doing the grind, I would not think too highly of her. However, hmmm...., one of my favorite movies is Dirty Dancing. I don't see that movie as a sexual movie but as art. Doing the grind may not start out as a public show of sexual advances but it sure could be sending a signal to a male partner that you are loose. OR if it turns out you are just a tease, that could even be dangerous.
you're right, and you got the right thinking, don't go grinding on any of the girls..... It'd be like this, this the other guys jumped off the bridge, would you follow them and get hurt??? Be ur ownself, stand out and away from those guys... they've got no respect for girls or themselves...

No comments:

Post a Comment