Thursday, October 28, 2010

If a girl grinds with her date at prom does that mean she is easy?

i have a feeling the guy that i like is going to ask me to prom sometime this week,if he doesnt oh well but i just want to be ready just in case. But lets say if he asks me to prom...and all the girls that dances with their guys always grinds on them.....i mean i know how to%26amp; i know how to dance too,but i am afraid the guy might think i am easy? would it be good if i just grind on him %26amp; if he thinks that he will get laid after prom like most guys do %26amp; i say no ....will he appricate me ??? or should i dance a different way %26amp; not grind,then i am afriad he might not like me? :[ if this happens lol somebody help me %26amp; give me advice please !If a girl grinds with her date at prom does that mean she is easy?
it doesnt mean you're easy. Grinding is a way of dancing. You can dance with him anyway you want. Yes, even though that grinding DOES allude to sex, he wont think OH IM SO GUNNA GET LAID TONIGHT.



dance however you want. you'll be fine! Have fun!If a girl grinds with her date at prom does that mean she is easy?
no

No comments:

Post a Comment