Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to get this girl to grind with me again?

The first dance that my date and I went to for prom was on saturday, but shes from a different school so my prom night was on saturday and her's is this next saturday. At my prom dance (this last saturday) my date started grinding on me and I was a little bit too uptight about it and kinda told her to stop. The thing is I liked it but dont really know how to tell her i want to grind again when her dance comes up. If I tell her i liked it i think it would make me sound like a pervert so how could I say i liked grinding in a discreet way? Thanks!How to get this girl to grind with me again?
first of you shouldnt of told her to stop but im sure you realised that by now. Just at the next dance, go and dance with her again. let her be her and if shes uptight because you told her to stop, start the grind like tony hawk and she will def not stop you..a grinder grinds foreverHow to get this girl to grind with me again?
tell ';I like it cause I'm a perv - so now that its out in the open let's get it on';

No comments:

Post a Comment