Thursday, October 28, 2010

What is going on with this girl?

Me and her have history. This may be long so I'm going to make it as best I can short. Me and her were on bus and I was talking and flirting with her. This happen for couple days and one time her friends told me to go get your girl and stuff. I couldn't cause I had to take to my friend something important about school. After that day I sat with her and was about to ask her out when this boy I didn't like knew I liked her and pulled her hair and stuff no reason and looked at me. I didn't help her one time and she raised up and told him off. That turned me on but she was mad and stuff. Then one of her friends told me I had no game. Now I just said screw it cause she play too much. She found out another boy liked her on bus and she would just look at me a few times and I would look back. I just didn't talk to her like that anymore. Next few months, she was with boy she broked up with and was dating for 4 months or something. I happen to come over there and confront her. She was saying how her boyfriend dumped her for something stupid and was crying. I said ';Don't worry about them saying you're ugly, I don't think your ugly at all, **** them';. Dont remember exact words. We were close to each-other on porch. She looked at me in eyes a couple times while we talked and didn't know when kiss her. Now out of no where this boy texted her and she let him come over to (one of my friends), I was gonna ask her to homecoming, but too late. Me and him talked but he and her flirted hardcore. I asked her you going with him and she said I don't, I really like him. I was so mad inside but showed I didn't care. He grabbed her butt,smiled at me and said damn look at that. She smiled and liked it, right infront of me. I didn't care and just jeted, I didn't know what they did. After the few weeks of that, I saw her at YMCA where I work out, she wanted to come with me while I did cause she was just sitting there bored. We talked and stuff and im lean. She smiled at me a couple times and gone, she had to go. OMG Next time lol, we met with friends and she was flirting with me I guess, she is very flirty so I didn't know what goes on. She put my hat on, put my key between her boobs and wanted me to get it. I didnt want to cuz she had bf. We walked her home she threw my keys, I got mad. We got to inftont of her house and she said well, and I was like what. we locked eyes for like 6 seconds and did she just said peace and I was like ight. At the dance, she came with another friend (who licked her) but i dont think she like him like that. They danced and I did with alot of girls (grinding). I got bored and grinded with her out of no where, she stoped for a second smiled and did it. She felt my erection and giggled after over with friend. think she was talking about my dick (girls she talked ones i danced to). Friend ask if i she like me she said no. last time she did with her friends but now idk. I beat up the i had problems with and she heard about it gave me props. Now there is alot more but I dont want make any longer. SRRY FOR LONG STORY LOL, Question is what you think? I think she mad at me right tho, this happened a while ago but today she looked at me and turned her head with a little evil look when i didnt do **** to her. I MEAN NOTHING AND WE WEre cool as friends after a few months. I still like her tho but I dont know if she feels for me. Alot more but wont say what you think.What is going on with this girl?
Stop liking this girl - she is not a nice girl. She is a slu+ to me.What is going on with this girl?
You're a boy toy. Whenever she feels lonely she'll come to you, otherwise you're nothing to her.

Get over her. Stop being a pup that will never get a treat. It's pathetic.
second answer and the one above mine are right. And im sorry, but work on your grammar.
ohhh jeez tats wayy to long i only got half way and zoned out i think u should jus tell her an see wat happens
um....this girl sounds a bit agressive...yikes. Like a girl that could seriously screw with your head. Back off and find someone new.
let her go she is just playing with your head to feel good about herself,.. if she wanted to be with you it would have already happend sorry man its rough but its the truth aggressive girls are persistant and don;t send mixed messages this one is send tons of mixed messages

No comments:

Post a Comment