Thursday, October 28, 2010

How many guys grind with girls that they don't plan to date?

I'm doing a quick poll here and well, it did recently happen to me so I just want to get some stats and find ways to pinpoint the guys that want to grind on me but not interested in knowing me so I can ditch them...so they don't waste me time knowing quality guys.How many guys grind with girls that they don't plan to date?
Most guys will grind with any girl who lowers herself to allow it. It is more about sexual gratification than any interest in you as a person. He doesn't even have to know your name, its just physical.



Relationships that last are built on a strong foundation. Common interests, laughter, having fun. When it is just sex, it almost always crumbles 'cause the foundation for anything lasting was never built.How many guys grind with girls that they don't plan to date?
depends if im drunk ill grind with anyone
How does a guy 'grind' on a girl?
its just dancing i wouldnt take it to mean anything
cuz there pigs and if u let them they will its all about them thinking how much they can get away with only u hold the leash
I've gotten a few girls phone numbers then thrown them out the next morning... I could've done that last night, but meh.
LOL girls grind on guys.. not the other way around.
grinding with a guy who knows how to do it well is a real turn on. You have just been with a few wanna be's that fell short. any guy worth grinding should have been kissing you passionately (if you know how) prior to starting grinding on a girl. then they keep kissing passionately while grinding. You will love it when you get it good.

No comments:

Post a Comment