Thursday, October 28, 2010

Grinding - girls dancing together?

A lot of questions here are about how to grind but they all seem to be about girls and guys dancing together. What about when girls dance with each other? What is done differently? Is there less contact? I am wondering because I'm going out clubbing with some friends and want to act natural, like I know what I'm doing. I don't want to do anything that will weird them out. I am comfortable grinding with guys but just haven't done it with girls.Grinding - girls dancing together?
well i can tell you from looking at my girlfriend that she usually is more spaced out between her and her friend, but usually guys take her friend away and grind with her friend .Grinding - girls dancing together?
I notice girls dancing together, back to front, facing the same direction, sometimes in a line. It looks like they are touching/rubbing bodies together but I'm scared that if I do it like with a guy and its different they will get freaked out and think I'm weird or hitting on them

Report Abuse


If a bunch of hotties are out grinding against each other just sit back and enjoy the show!
there really is no contact with girls grinding together, normal they get in a circle facing inwards or if there are two facing each other

No comments:

Post a Comment