Thursday, October 21, 2010

In a dance/formal, is it okay to go and grind with a random girl? :s?

I was at a dance the other night and I saw some other guys just grinding with random girls... I could not bring myself to do it 'coz its like invading someone's personal bubble, and you never know if the girl is comfortable doing it... i just wanted to get other ppl's opinion on this.. do you just go and grab a girl's waist/hips and start grinding them... or u should only grind girls you know... or should you ask the girl if she wants to dance? After the dance I remember my floormate telling me about how a guy just literally came and had ';sex'; with her... soo clearly it was uninvited but ppl still did it... i don't wanna be the only person not grinding... :-(:-| soo confused...In a dance/formal, is it okay to go and grind with a random girl? :s?
Depends on the kind of dance. If it is more like a formal (where each person brings a date), then it is highly inappropriate (since you brought a date, and the ';random girl'; has a date of her own). If it is a regular party/dance, have at it.In a dance/formal, is it okay to go and grind with a random girl? :s?
dont sell yourself short or give in to that, it makes you look pathetic

No comments:

Post a Comment