Thursday, October 28, 2010

Whats this Chris Brown song, I can't find it?

Here we are all alone in dis room

And girl i know where to start and wut we gone do

i'll take my tiime we'll be all night grl

so get ready babe i got plans for me and you [[oooo]]



it aint my first time but baby girl we can pretend

we could bump and grind

girl tonight will never end



{chorus}



let me beat you down

i really wanna beat you down

and show you what im about

can i take u now

ya body body [[ohhh]]

ya body body up and down

so dont stop grl qet it

quit playin wit it

cant wait no mo

i wanna beat u down

i really wana beat u down

beat u down

[[yeeeaa]]



pretty girl lets take it off in dis room

no time to waste grl u kno wut we came to do (ooooooooo)

we got all nite to try to get it right girl

i hope you ready[4x]

i hope you ready babe because here we go

you know how we do (oooooo)



it aint first time but baby girl we can pretend

hey this bump and grind girl tonight it never end



{Chorus}

let me beat you down

i really wanna beat you down

and show you what im about (im about)

can i beat you down

ya body body [[ooooo]]

ya body body up and down

so dont stop get girl it quit playing with it

cant wait no more(i cant wait no more)

i wanna beat you down

i really wanna beat you down (i really wanna beat you down)(yea)



(Bridge)



doooo...freak it oh baby like a pro baby

and i bet that you (i bet that you)(oh oh oh oh)

think you no baby like a pro baby

so what u wanna do(I'm gonna)

take it down baby nice and slow

so bring it lets goooo baby baby baby babyyyyyyyy [[yea yea]]

baby baby baby babyyyyyy

come on baby[2x]



{chorus}

(let me beat you down) let me beat you down

i really wanna beat you down

[let me show let me do it to you like i wanna do]

and show you what im about

can i beat you down [[whoaa]]

ya body body [[oooooooo]] [[ya body ody]]

ya body body up and down [[ya body body up and]] [[yea yea yea yea]]

so dont stop girl get it [[oooooo]]

quit playing with it

cant wait no more girl [[i cant wait no more]]

i wanna beat you down

i really wanna beat you down [[beat you downnnnn]]

beat you down [[yea]]

beat you down[[whoaaa]] [[i said i wanna beat you down yea yea]]

let me beat you take you down[[all the way down all the way down]]

[[we can do some things goin all the way down]]

beat you down.....



beat you down







I guess its one of those mockery songs, but seriously where do i find it?Whats this Chris Brown song, I can't find it?
it's called Chris Brown - Take You Down



You can download it on imeem.com or beemp3.comWhats this Chris Brown song, I can't find it?
The name of the song is: ';TAKE YOU DOWN'; By Chris Brown not ';Beat You Down';



OMG! You thought he was saying beat you down?

No comments:

Post a Comment