Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to get this girl to grind with me?

The first dance that my date and I went to for prom was on saturday, but shes from a different school so my prom night was on saturday and her's is this next saturday. At my prom dance (this last saturday) my date started grinding on me and I was a little bit too uptight about it and kinda told her to stop. The thing is I liked it but dont really know how to tell her i want to grind again when her dance comes up. If I tell her i liked it i think it would make me sound like a pervert so how could I say i liked grinding in a discreet way? Thanks!How to get this girl to grind with me?
Don't say or do anything.. wait until the dance..

and just do it..

she will say... mm mm.. what is that Ur doin????



good luckHow to get this girl to grind with me?
just do it, she'll get the point when you guys are dancing.
try and make out you dont know what grinding is say something like what was that dance u was doin at my prom last week that was like rlli cool , try it at the prom and starting makin a laugh out of it and do your inpersonation of it but make urself luk silly then she will probz start laughing then go no its like this then she will start doin it its natural for girls to do that
um, dont do it. its gross

No comments:

Post a Comment