Thursday, October 28, 2010

What is a good alcohol drink and how do I get a girl to grind with me?

I am going with a friend on friday to a club and she want me to pick a strong and fruity drink for her, but I don't know what is a good one. So I am looking for a strong, sweet, cheap, and easy to make drink?



Then I wanted to know since this is the first time i been to a dance club with my friend. I don't know if she like to dance grind. So I wanted to know how would find out if she does or if I am dancing with her, how do start to grind with her?



So if anyone has any suggest let me know and thank you for reading.What is a good alcohol drink and how do I get a girl to grind with me?
All strong drinks taste like alcohol, so either fruity OR strong not both. Let her pick her own drink, if you have to pick, get a vodka and orange.

As for the grinding. Um...? Ask? ';Excuse me, ma'am, would you like to grind?';

Seriously, relax, just don't ';grind'; unless she's started it - you know what they say, ';ladies first';. If a guy started dancing with me like that without warning I would probably leave.What is a good alcohol drink and how do I get a girl to grind with me?
why a ';strong'; fruity drink ..? if she wants to get drunk she will, don't pressure her. you kinda sound like a creep
God is nowhere through a lack of existence.

Just go and enjoy yourself and see how things turn out. Chill
stay at home and grind with yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment