Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I grind or freak dance like in a club?

My first high school dance is coming up and the reputation at my schools dances is that people tend to freak dance or grind! I want to learn how to freak dance so i will have a good reputation. How do you grind with a girl as if you were at a club. (posted links to direct sites would be great)How do I grind or freak dance like in a club?
well im only in 7th grade but at my school danced its easy to grind just go up to a girl grab her hips and move them in a circle motion to the beat of the song to make it more interesting move your hands up and down her body basically just keep your dick in line with her *** and move to the beat of the song. Its more fun then it sounds

Hope i cold help:-)How do I grind or freak dance like in a club?
be on beat!!! and stay w the girl in a motion! one thing girls hate is when a guy has no idea wat to do and sways. annoys the sh*t out of me
lol this question is hilarious..



but to give you an answer i would say 'freak' dancing is just like humping a chick from the back..



so practice air humping..
It's easy! All you're doing is having sex with your clothes on, 'nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment