Friday, November 19, 2010

Burger King Commercial is WRONG!?

I am sure there are alot of people that will disagree but I am disgusted by the Burger King Commercial with the girls GRINDING their butts at the camera ....I have read other posts on here and see many people think those of us that disagree are over-reacting.....What this commercial boils down to is using SEX to sell a kids meal to my 7 year old....

And for those of you that say children that age don't pay attention to that stuff, I think that is exactly ONE of the main reasons our children are starting things younger....If you think I am wrong, just compare how things used to be with children and the commercials that they USED to see and how they are now and how all the influences are NOW! I just wanted to voice my opinion, that commercial is just WRONG and I refuse to spend another dime at burger king.Burger King Commercial is WRONG!?
Your kids probably see worse at the mall and other places. It is kinda raunchy, but a kid's network signed on. Are your kids still allowed to watch nickelodeon?Burger King Commercial is WRONG!?
You are retarded.. your 7 year old son is incapable of understanding sex.. his mind has not matured enough for that yet.. the women are dressed in spongebob squarepants suits.. get over it.. and i guarantee that your kid is going to get picked on when he grows up because he is way too sheltered..

Report Abuse


i think you are right to because that is not even right to stick there buts in the camera because first of all that is nasty and that has nothing to do with Burger King
I agree with you, and you should write a letter to the corporation.
I agree.
I do have to agree with you on this one!
well it sure isn't the only thing using sex that is being sold to your children just the most obvious. you know when i was seven i was only allowed to watch 60 minutes of television a day and cartoons on saturdays. maybe it isn't that the commercial is wrong maybe its that your children shouldn't be glued to a tv set.



not judging you just saying....
I think the commercial is wrong and funny and the same time. What the kids are going to pay attention to is the fact that Spongebob Squarepants is on the screen, and then they'll laugh because they know that butts are not shapped like the ones in the commercial. More and more kids movies are comming out that have a lot of adult humor in them but what he kids are looking paying attention to is the funny characters on the screeen. Not what they are saying. But you are entitled to your oppinion.
Ya I know what you're saying.



AND I have to say. BK is trying to be the new Jack. Sad huh, so far they had the ';creepy king'; coms and now this. It's a lot of rope they are taking just to hang themselves.



I feel bad for kids in our society. It's like a race to the bottom.
Oh happy day! I am so glad that someone else sees how disgusting this is. Burger King is the last place I would go anyhow. But any parent that doesn't see how wrong this is needs to review their standards. Over reacting? I don't see how.
wow wut a freak parent. 1/2 an hour of tv a day? u gotta be kidding me.



i bet he has a padded room to. you know, in case of paper cuts.
totally agree, aim at adults for adult entertainment, not kids. What happen to nice cartoons advertising their meal toys?
I agree, I am disgusted by that commercial.
I agree with you. I was thinking that exact same thing when i saw it ..

it's really disturbing.
in my opinions its a pretty f***ing retarded commercial

...dispite the fact that if it gets womens patties in a twist or not
The media isn't even pressuring them to quit it.



I swear, they organize all their controversies ahead of time. How can Fox News not be howling about this ad?
yes i know it's wrong. I think it is very bad that they have girls doing that when the commercial is adverising a kid's meal. It seems like more of a men's commercial instead of a children's one.
yes
that commercial doesn't show in my country but it sound pretty damn stupid to advertise a KIDS meal like that!



oh and not to be rude or anything, but 1/2 hour of t.v a day is what a freak parent would do.

I'm not joking, but i hope you are

No comments:

Post a Comment