Sunday, November 21, 2010

Geat a load of this:?

My ex who couldnt wait to dump me 5-6 yrs ago, and run off with some douche and have a kid from him(all within a short amount of time), is now, supposedly, having marriage problems. Well, after not speaking to one another for the better part of 5+ years, she now ';all of a sudden like'; calls/contacts me, and asks me if i want to do something w/her? I couldn't stop laughing when she called and bitched to me about how bad this guy and her are fighting, and how she's thinking of ending it w/him(marriage). She has a kid too.



When we dated before, she would run me down to my friends about my job and what not. Then, couldnt wait to get rid of me(or so she claimed) to anyone within shouting distance. I was a ';bad guy'; apparently, yet, worshipped the ground the girl walked on, never hurt a hair on her head, and told her MANY times I would die for her.



Now...this! This is funny, I have to admit. She made my life a living hell for some time, and now, when things aren't going the right way for her, she's ';all of a sudden like'; back in my life and wanting to do things? is she mental? Why do i always have nutty women, who cant seem to want to stay with me, suddenly want to get back w/me?



I'm honestly at a loss for words, or what to do. I know...if i stick it to this nutty broad, I'll come back to regret it. Plus, I do not want tod eal with her, as long as she's married. Not fair to anyone, especially her kid.



What to do, what to do? Seems like I'm not such a ';bad guy'; afterall?Geat a load of this:?
She still thinks all the exact same things she thought when she dumped you. She's just scared of being alone. She was like that before you met her. That's why she jumped from you to this other guy. She doesn't even care if she gets along with them well (you, her new ex).



You, on the other hand, always have nutty women because you like nuts. Even when you know the water's shallow, you jump right in.



When I look in my crystal ball, I see a woman in a bikini, walking around holding a sign over her head that says ';ROUND 2';.Geat a load of this:?
Tell her that you are sorry that she is having problems but you can't help her fix them. Then you get the pleasure of telling her that she should have stayed with you and that she done you wrong one time and there will not be another time.



You said it yourself, you will be setting yourself up for getting your heart broken.



Leave her alone
tell her to keep moving on to another ex. that is pretty funny
Keep out of it. You sound like a really nice bloke how do you get mixed up with these awful women?
What do you mean : ';What to do?';

You know exactly what to do! You do nothing!
';Sorry, that things aren't going well for you right now but, I can't help you.'; Click.
Perhaps this sort of thing happens to you simply because you are a good guy and certain people think they can take advantage of that. I'm glad to see they can't! Hope you find the good lady you deserve.
Tell here a fake story about ';your friend'; a girl who got dumped by her boyfriend...(It's going to be what she did to you.) And then ask her what she would do. Let her realize from another perspective that she is crazy, and sad that she would stoop so low to think that you're dumb enough to think that you may have that spark...the one time...hope you get the picture.GL
sounds like shes afraid of being alone. or maybe she knows she cant make it on her own and needs a man to help her and since you didnt treat her too badly in reality, she want the security of being with you
You say this ALWAYS happens too you? It's because you make eye contact with stupids and crazies. ARE YOU RETARDED? It's not funny! Do you have 2 feet? RUN DON'T WALK! If you were my kid I'd kick your a.s.s.

No comments:

Post a Comment