Sunday, November 21, 2010

Question about dances and dirty dances: NEED GIRL ADVICE?

So girls, i have a question for you guys. I am sort of un-experienced with dirty dancing with girls I DO NOT know. I have grinded on girls that I do know before and it was a breeze.



However, I am planning on going to dances in which there will be people that I do not know. The ones I have in mind include grinding.



How can I grind on these girls? Should I just go up to the wall where guys line up?





Thanks!Question about dances and dirty dances: NEED GIRL ADVICE?
Just say want to dance. You don't need to really do anything, just tap them on the should or if you make eye contact just say want to dance.

At first it feels intimidating, but after you do it its no problem and i have never gotten rejected before by doing that.

It is also great for boosting your confidence and making you feel great.Question about dances and dirty dances: NEED GIRL ADVICE?
easy either ask a girl to dance with you

or when they dance just go behind them

them continue dancing with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment