Sunday, November 21, 2010

Did my inability to grind prevent me from...?

hooking up?



im a college student and at the party the other day i was a little clueless about grinding when this girl wanted to dance. she wanted to dance but since she never said she wanted to dance with me i thought it would be inappropriate if i touched her too much while dancing. turns out she wanted grinding and didnt realize that until afterwards when my friends noticed that i should have making more physical contact with her. i realized my shyness prevented me from possibly hooking up with her



now my question is, how do i take the next step forward? say we grinded and had a good time, do i then try to get us in a more secluded spot and try to make out



hopefully you playas can give some advice for an engineering nerd like meDid my inability to grind prevent me from...?
dudeee.

law of dynamics no 1: if a girl approaches you with some energy, it cannot be destroyed- only transferred



so transfer some of that energy right back at her



no 2: the equilibrium of the system decreases as you two grind your bodies, and the entropy increases.



so increase the entropy thus more



also man...



hormones are like building blocks, think of them like monomers.



as you two sweat and come closer- your giving off a ton of heat- dehydrating the bonds between the monomers to make polymers.



and thus the system as a whole creates a beautiful molecule that you must utilize unordered to perform work.



Be modest, be caring- and considerate. But most of all let nature rule the chemistry of the male-female reaction, not your neurons- neurons=nervous, chemistry=productivity.Did my inability to grind prevent me from...?
Oh for goodness sake, just be yourself! If grinding is not your thing then dont do it! Nerds are cool and very endearing. We love shy! Only do the comfortable thing. Dont worry if someone wants to hook up with you, we girls know how to ';engineer'; you into the perfect opportunity to do so. Be your good self.

No comments:

Post a Comment