Friday, November 19, 2010

How Would You Feel If The Guy Your Dating Was Grinding On Another Girl?

Hi,



I need honest opinions,



I've known this guy since october 2008 we hit it off, and got to know each other at a slow and comfortable pace. We started developing feeling for each other over a period of time and started dating around March/April.



Anyway, this guy goes to parties every once in awhile and always comments on the fact that he enjoys himself but doesn't dance with girls because of the type of music at the party is like the grinding/dirty dancing type and he'd feel guilty doing so.



Anyway to cut a long story short I saw some pictures online with him dancing with a girl. When I say dancing it was like the girl was grindin on this groin. Also the picture that I've seen he is wearing different clothing so I know these pictures can't possibly be from the same event. It has to be on more than one occasion.



Initillay when I saw the pictures I was upset because I felt somewhat betrayed and lied to about the fact he doesn't ''dirty dance' with girls. Obviously because he at a party I'd expect some dancing and i'm fine with that BUT not the provactive type.



Am I over-reacting by feeling somewhat disrespected? I mean he hasn't even danced with me yet although i'm not a party-animal it still hurts. I was contemplating upgrading thing to a relationship but not i'm not so sure because i'm worried he might find this type of dancing acceptable at all times.How Would You Feel If The Guy Your Dating Was Grinding On Another Girl?
I would be more concerned with him covering it up then dirty dancing.How Would You Feel If The Guy Your Dating Was Grinding On Another Girl?
HE NEEDS A SPANKING!
i agree.

a spanking is neccessary
I skimmed your text, he's needs a telling off and fish slap in the face. It's disrespectful and he didn't even tell you!



:] KIki
Do you know if this was done b4 you or during you? If during and he has always claimed to not have been dancing then you can bet your bottom dollar that's not all he's not telling you
I would be angry. I definitely would be having a talk with him if I was you. Whether he finds the dance acceptable or not is irrelevant to the fact that he's doing it with another girl. You should tell him how you feel about it and if he has any love for you at all he will consider your feelings and save the dances for you.
Sleep with him before you lose him forever and die alone.
Hi. First off, are you guys official or just dating? Maybe you should clear things up with him before doing something that could probably ruin what you have in the future. As for lying about dancing and stuff, that's no excuse. Doing the opposite of what he's telling should be an indication to you that he lies (from time to time, idk) but you should consider this also. Whether your just friends or more than that, lying should never be tolerated. Ask him politely and don't think that you over reacted, it's understandable because you thought you have something special there. Good Luck. Do the talk. It's ok.
i dont approve of it at all no grinding for my boyfriends
Hehe.. you might be surprised to see this answer from a guy.



Well, my darling like to parties and dance in groups with friends consisting of guys and gals. She never go alone with just guys. I'm happy with that but I am not the dancing type myself and has always view go partying in places like that - disco, pub, karaoke is not ok to me.



The fact is..I'm worried she get cheated or somewhat like that.. you know those people who frequent to places like that. They are not there for long lasting relationship. They are somewhat ';playboy'; and ';playgirls'; type.



So, at first I told her to notify me every time she wanted to go there but of course you can expect the dislike on her face - feel being control I guess. But I told her that I'm worry and I offer to fetch her.



Then after some time, I told her that I feel hurt every time she goes there. Sound even more controlling? I'm not but I just don't like that.

I try to spend more time with her and naturally making her less time with her other ';party friends';.



Now, she is my wife :)



But to answer your questions, it very difficult to decide that he had cheated on you while that might be the fact. You know, when he knows that you will not like it, he will better hide it from you. The reasons could be many but if he did it because he cared for you, worried that you'll get hurt.. then how?



So, give him a chance. Let him know the most important thing in a relationship is honesty, mutual trust and understanding. Don't sound too controlling when you request him for a change. Do it subtly and he will change without even noticing it.



Good luck!
well if you are not upgraded to a relationship status maybe he feels he is not cheating but still trying to spare your feelings.

i understand your pain completely but look on the bright side, at least he's not paying some stripper to grind on him. lol but not really funny.

and maybe he respects you more that dirty dancing with you that way.

boys will be boys (unfortunately)
Me being the jealous type, I'd be a little upset with him. But you have to remember that it's just dancing. A lot of people do it, and as long as their not really going out and cheating, it's perfectly fine.
  • anti frizz straightening shampoo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment