Friday, November 19, 2010

Girls especially, what do I do when I get an erection while grinding?

I get one sometimes while grinding if the girl is attractive and doing a good job. I know it's natural, but I feel really awkward because I don't know what the girl thinks when it happens. What should when it happens: back off? Go with it? Try to hide it? Or what? There's a big school dance this Friday so that's why I want to know



and guys how often does this happen to u and what do u do?



Thanks!!!Girls especially, what do I do when I get an erection while grinding?
I found that a quick way of getting rid of a ***** is to bite your finger on the inside as it's the most sensitive. I don't know why this works scientifically but it does. Just try it. I'm sure she won't care as then she knows she's doing the job.Girls especially, what do I do when I get an erection while grinding?
Just think:

Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day! Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day!



And if that doesn't work, just remember:

In case of emergency, break dance.
happens to me sometimes, just keep dancing.
thats happened when i grind with a guy.

we kinda take it as a compliment. keep going and it will probs go away, or take her in the back room ;)
Think of something else ... it should be gone in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment