Sunday, November 21, 2010

My problems when I go to dance parties?

I'm going to a high school dance party (public) in 2 weeks and I am really nervous. Most of the times, all the guys have fun dancing and grinding with girls but for some reason, I can't have that fun and dance with a girl. Sadly, I don't have any friends that are ';girls'; so i'll have no one to go with and dance. Unless dancing with a random girl at the party is allowed. Is it ok if I start grinding with random girls at the dance party? I'm always curious if the guy dancing with the girl actually ';knows'; her. I get scared to ask a girl if she wants to dance cuz of harsh rejection. The thing thats more of a problem for me is when I see a hot *** girl dancing with other girls ... I don't want them to bitchslap me or something. How can I be more confident with myself?My problems when I go to dance parties?
Don't call me a dumbass, you fool.My problems when I go to dance parties?
Just relax, you don't have to know someone to dance with them. In fact, you can use this as a tool to meet new people! You don't have to necessarily ask her, just start moving, if you make eye contact, just kinda gesture to her or try to read her body language. If she into it, you'll know. Everyone is just there to have a good time so just relax and don't worry about rejection. Just shake it off and keep on groovin'! I was the same way in high school even though I took dance all my life I didn't really know what to do once I got on the dance floor with a partner. But once I lightened up a bit and just started having fun, you couldn't drag me off the dance floor!!! It is always better with someone else so talk to some of your friends see if they are up for it. Good luck!
Well when girls are at a partie they like to meet new people. You should talk to the girl then once you know a little bit about her ask her if she wants to dance.Also if she says no it isn not like if you are going to get scared for life or something. Rejection comes once in a while and you have to be ready when it happens.
well... just tell yourself that you are hot. and i mean it. just look in the mirror and say it to yourself. also, at the dance, its okay to dance with random hot girls, i mean, girls like us, you know, we love hot guys that have the confidence to start dancing and grinding with us. major points. you can also tell if she likes it by the way shes dancing and what her face expressions are. if shes completely turned around, shes not interested, and if she has the expression like, ';WTF?'; , then go dance with somebody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment