Friday, November 19, 2010

How to grind/how to dance?

I just went to my first high school dance, and everyone was grinding. I am not saying I consider this real dancing- because I don't. But everyone else does it so I want to be good at it when I have a date/etc. The only way I can ';grind'; semi-well is when I am in the back and the girl is in the front. I get the whole moving your hips to the beat and following the girl, but I am unsure of what to do with my shoulders and upper half of my body- and what should I be doing with my face? If my hands aren't on her hips where else could they be? I don't just want to look neutral like a robot, where should I be looking and what should my face be doing? Also I am tall (6 Ft) so when a girl dips down what should I do?



Also, how do I grind with a girl front to front? I am unsure of this, someone tried it with me and I had to ask her to turn around.





Also one other important question- girls seem to have no problem at the dances dancing by themselves- when I try it I look like an idiot. How do you dance by yourself? Is it basically like grinding but without a girl in front? I think that would look stupid. I want to look cool, not a fool. And because I am so tall everyone will notice- but I also know you look like more of an idiot if you just don't dance at all as opposed to trying.



Please- helpful answers only.!How to grind/how to dance?
awwwwwwww, don't be self conscious!

(:



everyone was grinding?!!?

wow.

guess your school has sluts, skanks, the whole lot.

:/

thats really bad..

i suggest NOT grinding!

thats only my opinion..

and just find a buddy and dance!How to grind/how to dance?
No clue about grinding, but dancing by oneself doesn't have a rule, right? Just dance... to the rhythm, figure out what your body wants to do... if you try to hard, people will look at you and go, ';... Wh--wha... Does that guy have any friends? ... What's he...';
Hold you hands around the girls stomach...DONT FEEL HER UP. When she dips it might feel awkward but dip with her. also dont get a *****.
When you dance by yourself just look what every one else is doing (who isnt grinding).
Go Onto



www.canyoudance.webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment