Friday, November 19, 2010

How do i start dancing with someone at a club?

I go there with my friends but my friends just go off grinding with a random girl. and I find myself alone and scared to dance. How do I start dancing with a random girl? I don't want to freak her out or anything. I am scared of rejection. Is there a way to start grinding on a girl without freaking her out?How do i start dancing with someone at a club?
Hehe, first time i went to a club i was nervous aswell. It doesnt matter if its an all ages club, or a 19+ club, the nerv's kick in the same way.



Heres what you do.

Spot a girl(s) you find attractive and go for her.

(If the girl(s) are really into the music and dancing crazy, you usually wouldn't have to ask to dance so just go behind her slowly and let her know your there and start grinding.)



If your still kinda nervous on doing that then just go up to her and ask her to dance ';Hey, wanna dance?';, usually when its to loud you would just look at her and try to put your arms on her hips. Dont feel bad if you get rejected, sooooo many guys get rejected and who cares, at least you have the balls to go up and ask a girl, and trust me ull get better at it if you do get rejected because you'll learn from your mistakes.



You can always go with a friend or 2, this always helps and it lets a group of girls feel more comfortable.



And grinding is easy, just put your hands on her hips, push against her *** if you feel comfortable or let her do it, and move to the rhythm.



Dont be scared of rejection, it happend to me but i learned from it, now asking is soo easy and i get plenty more girls because im more confident.How do i start dancing with someone at a club?
All the people that go to clubs wanna have fun. Just do what your friends are doing.
Hi,

Just sort of sidle up to a girl or group and just start dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment