Friday, November 19, 2010

How to dance at a club without Freaking/grinding on a girl?

Here's the deal: I am a guy in his early 20s who currently is attending college. I like to dance a lot and at the same time I do like to meet new women, thus I go to the neighborhood bar where there is a dj, drinks and dancing.



Well at the bar everyone is drunk and girls are being grinded on like a feeble metrosexual inmate who has just dropped the soap.



Now, I don't mind freaking with a girl, it feels good, but honestly, its shallow, and I know that and also, I know a lot of girls hate when they get grinded on by random guys, regardless of being drunk.



So my question is, how do I dance with a girl in this scene without starting off grinding, not looking outta place, and at the same time, the moves are sexy?How to dance at a club without Freaking/grinding on a girl?
I myself dance better when I'm dancing alone then when I'm trying to grind. There's also alot of circles that form full of guys that show off there moves, and the chicks are all their staring at each guy that has the balls to show what he's got in front of every one. May be try to find a senerio like this.How to dance at a club without Freaking/grinding on a girl?
learn how to swing dance.. ALL woman love to be swung around on the dance floor. It's an intimate kind of dance without it looking sexual.
haha haa

this is such a cute question~! I love it

just go out and have fun minus the grinding-same thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment