Sunday, November 21, 2010

Love at First sight? Get this girl out my head please!!?

Let me start by saying i am no retard i have blond hair im slim and i like colourful cloths o and im 16. but the wierdest thing happened to me at reading music festival, admitedly i hadnt pulled for a while (1 month) but when i started danceing with this girl it was no surprise to me or my mates. she had messy brown hair and a beautiful body, i lost her in the crowd after the set, mainly my fault for being high and pissed but ever since this dance a kiss i cant get this girl out my headit saddens me to know that i will never see her again and although on the next day i was grinding 2 other girls i had to leave them. %26gt;.%26lt; this girl is still in my head, she is basically the girl of my dreams wtf wont someone help me!! im pretty much useless at the moment wen i think of her my heart actually hurts, im 16 this shudnt happen wtf, i was gunna go out with some girls this week but i had to cancel how could they compare! i need some advice. for the love of god i need help.!Love at First sight? Get this girl out my head please!!?
There is no real help for what your going through...ive been there so i sympathise with you. What i use to do though was keep busy...going out with those girls is just what you need to do and have fun...find things to occupy your mind so that you dont have room for thoughts of her. Love at First sight? Get this girl out my head please!!?
Time is the best healer
try meditating
your an ****
just do something so u won't think of her,,..
Ok seriously lets be honest your never gonna see her again and only you could heal on your on time seriously just take a breather.
Pray, the Son Of God!

Meditate

Deal with spiritual life

Stay busy!! That helps a lot!

DO ANYTHING THAT HELPS YOU TO FORGOT HER!

God Bless You!
emm try writing a poem or a story about this girl..

keep in your mind that she is one of your precious memories..

just smile to yourself and think of her as a beautiful moments..

you dont really need to forget her..

if you think you are really in love with her..

try to find any information about her..

No comments:

Post a Comment