Friday, November 19, 2010

Grinding with a girl?

Whenever I'm grinding, I never really know what I should be doing, like what to do with my hands or how hard/much to ';push'; up against the girl. Guys, what do you normally do? Girls, what do you like from guys? I would appreciate answers for sort of controlled situations (like a chaperoned dance) but also for times when anything goes, like a house party.Grinding with a girl?
ahaha im sorry this made me laugh a bitt. well when im at a dance or party i grind and you just have to let go of everything and dance. dont care whether your good or not its whether your having fun! make sure that the mood is light not superintense or awkward!!! bc that makes it all weird. dont push hard just be..there..lol and put your hands on the girls hips but not the whole time! ;] have fun sillyGrinding with a girl?
When girls dance they like there space thats why normally they will dance in a big group of just girls. If I'm grinding with a guy I personally like it when the guy puts his hands on my hips. It shows a girl that you are interested in her moves. Push up on the girl but not the whole time. Just keep in mind leave her with some space to breathe.
keep your balance thats all i have to say dont fall all over the girl that bugs us more than anything!
when i juke boys they either put their hands on my hips or grind with me
well i like my space when i dance but idk about everybody. i also like it when guys put their hands on my hips. and for a chaperoned dance i'd say dont push to much but when its not i like it every once in a while. hope i helped!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment