Friday, November 19, 2010

Grinding with a girl?

The first dance that my date and I went to for prom was on saturday, but shes from a different school so my prom night was on saturday and her's is this next saturday. At my prom dance (this last saturday) my date started grinding on me and I was a little bit too uptight about it and kinda told her to stop. The thing is I liked it but dont really know how to tell her i want to grind again when her dance comes up. If I tell her i liked it i think it would make me sound like a pervert so how could I say i liked grinding in a discreet way? Thanks!Grinding with a girl?
There is no way to keep grinding discreet, expecially for males with noticable...ahem aspects but you should just say that you want to. Just grind on her already, stop being so afraid! You like it she likes it, its all dandy! PeaceGrinding with a girl?
Don't tell her you like it, just start grinding with her. If she grinded with you last time she obviously wanted to and will do it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment