Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Grind dancing with girls?

I've been to many teen dances and stuff before and grinded with lots of girls, but there's this one girl I like and she goes to my school. I don't know her very well, maybe talked to her 3 or 4 times, which is only because I'm really shy and nervous. But I'm going to a dance soon that I know she's going to, should I/how can I ask her to grind?Grind dancing with girls?
this depends mostly on ur age if ur in high school then at the dance just grind up on her and if she wants you to you will know because she will keep dancing/get into it. if she walks away or says no then respect that but mostly you dont have to ask her to dance if everyone is already dancing. If your in middle school do the same thing but it will probably be a little bit more awkward for everyone because that is just the way ms is. the key is dont be nervous pretend like shes waiting for you to get on her that helps. also dont grind on her if shes in the middle of a conversation w a friend or not even dancing that rarely worksGrind dancing with girls?
just ask her to dance or just start grinding on her

No comments:

Post a Comment