Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I dance with girls at a club?

I'm a guy in college and a really shy type of person, so when I went for the first time with my friends I had no idea what to do and just left. How do I dance or grind with girls at a club? Do I just go behind and touch their waist or something? Do I ask them? (the music is extremely loud). I noticed one guy who tried grinding with this girl, and her friends just grabbed her hand and took her somwhere else (so I guess he got rejected?). I'm a real newbie to this whole night-life, so please help me out :) and give me tips/pointers. Btw I also noticed some girls that were glancing at me maybe because I seemed confused, or maybe they wanted me to dance with them?How do I dance with girls at a club?
Dancing is the best way to meet women there is. What other time is it acceptable to walk up to a total stranger, tap her on the shoulder or get her attention in some polite way, and then rub up against her and hold her in your arms. Hopefully you can dance or at least know to follow the bass and drum beat. Women love to dance and if you ask enough of them someone will dance with you. Look for someone who makes eye contact with you and after one approves of you others will too.How do I dance with girls at a club?
You just gatta go up there and give them a nice tap on the patoosh to tell them whats up.
just go with the flow really, thats the biggest advice

drink.... let yourself go and have fun



answer mine please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Like Napoleon Dynamite Baby! WHOO!

Or if you havent seen that, just jump up and down a lot and wave your arms around, shake your head and wiggle your butt. Like the wiggles. Sing along with the music if you can. Occasionally tickle her chin or slap your butt and go ';OOOOWW!';

Girls love that kinda thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment