Sunday, November 21, 2010

How is this poem for my girlfriend?

Its been a battle from the start

Since that day you stole my heart



I wasn’t sure what to do

From the time I first fell in love with you



I remember seeing you on a walk

But I was too shy to stop and talk



I was glad when I made that first move

Still worried about friends that I thought I would lose



But that move was the best thing I’ve done

And from all the other guys, I have won



I few times I thought I should quit

But I thought I would have regretted it



And I would have, but now your mine

From now to the end of time



You make me feel great even when I’m as low as the ground

Baby girl, you make my heart spin around



There’s times when you think I don’t trust you

Its not that, I care about you, and trust I do



There’s people out there who do like you

But none of them like you, as much as I do



When the past is there to haunt

Just call me whenever you want



When there’s no one there to turn to

Just remember I will always be there for you



Babe to me you will always come first

Because you made my heart burst



There will be times when we will fight

But in the end it will keep us tight



When you are in my sight

I know there will always be some light



I will always be there for you

No matter what situation you get into



Girl when I’m away from you

Something is missing and I don’t know what to do



When ever you feel alone

Just call me on my phone



If we have to we can talk all night

We can talk until the world turns right



I always seem to say and do the wrong thing

that’s why I am shocked I am here, happy enough to sing



To me love will always be a mystery

But our love will make history



And its because of you my life is set

Here are 2 things you should never forget:



From everything we did and will do

I will always be glad that I am with you



No matter what you do or say I will always love you

And I know that you will always love me too







and by the way, i never written a poem for anyone before, this is my first one. how is it? out of 100 lol;p



star if you like itHow is this poem for my girlfriend?
thats great! i wish my boyfriend would write me a poem. shell love it. its a 100.How is this poem for my girlfriend?
It's cute!
ahh I remember 5th grade. Good times!
I honestly have yet to meet a woman that is still into poetry and that sort of stuff.



It may have been cool in the 11th century but times have changed bro.
It's really really cute. Trust me, when guys do something from the heart, it really means something to the girl thats receiving it. :]
awwwwwwwwwwwwww! your gf is an incredibly lucky girl =) but just a suggestion... i think it may be a tad too long. Cut down a few paragraphs and it will be perfect! 80/100 noice work!! =D
You're in high school, aren't you? Junior high?
well, the rhyming is pretty forced and static like ';history and mystery'; not all poems need to rhyme. but if it's from the heart that's all that matters.



i'd say...50/100
Its nice...lol a mark out of 100, this isn't an exam paper...but seeing as you wanted a mark...85/100.
wow i thought that was really good :D
You wrote this? No way! You should totally like copyright this!







Oh em gee....
It really cute and anyway the poem is your and you can write how your feel it don't have rhymer. I hope she like's it because it really good.
its nice and shell probably love it just dont write one or give her gifts for no reason too often or you will come onto her too strong and she will lose attraction
hi i loved it you are right to the point good luck to you and your girl you should write more poem to share with us good luck give it a 100%
This is awesome. Truth be told, that fact that it was written by you alone will win her over. It shows her just how deep you're thought actually run when it comes to her.
Instead of ';I few times i thought i should quit';. Instead put ';The few times i thought i should quit';



Instead of ';Because you made my heart burst'; put make instead of made. So it will be ';Because you make my heart burst';



';If we have to, we can talk all night';, better with a comma



Other than that, i think your rhyming is done well. And the poem is sweet
80 It's adorable! It's a little too long for my taste, but if she's into the mushy stuff, keep it just the way it is.



There were a few typos:



';I few times I thought I should quit';

';And I would have, but now your mine'; (should be you're)

';There’s times when you think I don’t trust you'; (There are)

';But none of them like you, as much as I do'; (unnecessary comma)

';And its because of you my life is set'; (should be it's)
Don't worry, I would never dream of stealing your poem, so don't flatter yourself.



She'll know you love her, and appreciate the effort, but in all honesty that was one of the worst poems I've ever read. 20/100(just for the effort).
well sweetie, that is very sweet that you care about her that much i have to say though that you sound like a little love sick puppy dog. just dont wear your heart on your sleve and make sure she really makes you happy and truely likes you for who you are, i have written and won many many awards for poetry these is very good for a begginer and for your information poetry DOES NOT have to rhyme ever heard of a sonnet, a free verse..they dont rhyme very well... but i would grade it an E for effort and im sure she will love it just because you wrote it just for her good luck with her and im here to help any time and by the way im only a freshman in high school and ive won two national first place titles in poetry so im might know what im talking about, so best of luck to you and if there are any more questions just ask me and i have one request of you please make mine the best answer..haha
i'm stealing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment