Sunday, November 21, 2010

I am a girl: How do I grind?

ok be specific. My bf is 2 years older than me. We are going to a ';club'; for middle schoolers called SNS (Saturday Night at the Siskey). He already asked me if I was gonna dance with him, and if I wanted to grind. He knows how to grind but I dont. I dont wanna like do anything REALLY dirty, so but please tell me exactly how you do it. and please dont use cuss words, symbols for cuss words, or words like pelvis. But Im sorry, I know this ? pops up A LOT. But none of them helped. I have never danced infront of a person, so I don't wanna embarress myself or my bf. Also my 2nd ? is what are some other dances (explain them please) that I can do with some of my (girl) friends?I am a girl: How do I grind?
Sweety, I think from the way you wrote your question you are not the type to grind. You seem like a nice polite young lady (like my niece) who would never get out in front of a bunch of other people and grind her private parts against the guys private parts as if it was ok just because the other kids are doing it. It is nasty. At least it's nasty at your age.

Do you know about YouTube.com? You can search for dance clips and clips of grinding.
  • mixing acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment