Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I dance with girls at a club?

I'm a guy in college and a really shy type of person, so when I went for the first time with my friends I had no idea what to do and just left. How do I dance or grind with girls at a club? Do I just go behind and touch their waist or something? Do I ask them? (the music is extremely loud). I noticed one guy who tried grinding with this girl, and her friends just grabbed her hand and took her somwhere else (so I guess he got rejected?). I'm a real newbie to this whole night-life, so please help me out :) and give me tips/pointers. Btw I also noticed some girls that were glancing at me maybe because I seemed confused, or maybe they wanted me to dance with them?How do I dance with girls at a club?
Keep it simple by swaying back and forth and going with the flow of the music. Don't grind up all on her right away. Hands on waist is a good position if the girl is okay with it. Just ask them! They'll probably be flattered. If a girls friends drag her away, she's not interested in any more dancing or pursuing you further. However, most girls won't mind just dancing, especially if you're attractive. Go for the girls who are glancing at you. They're your most likely bet. Good luck! :)How do I dance with girls at a club?
i like dancing . lol. ill show you lol. well dancing with a girl is not an easy task. once you ask her get her hand and lead her to the dance floor. lol. then get infront of her face to face. make her take a spin so you can get behind her . if she lets herself than she wants you to get behind her and she might want to back it up lol. if she does than just grab her waist after a while. . sorry i was a good helper lol .

No comments:

Post a Comment