Friday, November 19, 2010

I was grinding with a girl and my penis skin got irritated and swollen? Please help.?

I was grinding with a girl a few hrs ago and she was seriously violent hahaha. But on a serious note, my foreskin was pulled back and it got all swollen and irritated so now its like i have this swelled up cock ring and it really hurts and i have to walk with a limp and stuff it's terrible. Does anyone know how I can treat this? Or when it will go away? I just started college and the last thing I want to do is have to sit around doing nothing tomorrow because of this :(.



thank you!I was grinding with a girl and my penis skin got irritated and swollen? Please help.?
Is this a serious question? Now that your penis is flaccid why don't you just roll your foreskin back into its forward position?

Or is this question just an excuse to let everyone know that you finally made out with your girlfriend?

EDIT: It is very unusual for the foreskin to swell up. In cases of phimosis, it is usually the glans which swells up due to an engorgement of blood which cannot escape. You either have to get medical help or, if you can stand the temporary pain, wait for it to heal naturally. Ice will help (or a bag of frozen peas).I was grinding with a girl and my penis skin got irritated and swollen? Please help.?
You have probably scratched, and it may just be irritated or it may have got infected. The best thing to do is to visit your doctor and get some cream for it.



If you are wearing boxers you might find yourself more comfortable in tighter fitting underwear that will stop your penis moving around and rubbing.
don't jerk off for a few days...difficult i know
Go to a doctor like a normal person would
sounds like you got your first erection

No comments:

Post a Comment