Friday, November 19, 2010

How do i hide my erection if i grind on someone?

Alright before you people start saying ';you're supposed to get them'; and stuff like that.. im in highschool and grind at highschool dances. sure older women may find it complimenting but girls my age find it weird gross and embarrasing.

anyways i was skinny jeans and wear them low

but when i grind with a girl if i wear my jeans a little bit low so you couldnt notice it her *** pulls down my jeans a lot and its rediculous but if i wear them up all the way she could probbly feel my peenis.. anyways i dont get serious erections when grinding but i dont want to weird anyone out

thanksHow do i hide my erection if i grind on someone?
If you get one say ';Oops, my cell's in my pocket. One sec, I'm going to give it to my friend.'; Then walk away and cool off.



That's what all of the guys I knew did in middle school. It worked too.How do i hide my erection if i grind on someone?
Control yourself , teach yourself how to .
Really? Girls over here think that's hot, maybe because all of them are sluts lol. Uhmm, just grind lightly
flip your peenis into your waist band, it hides the erection and it feels great!
  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment