Friday, November 19, 2010

OMG 5 GIRLS AT SCHOOL BEFORE CHASED Me.Should i drop ODST pods from the spirit of fire to protect me.?

Ok last year when i was a junior 5 freshman girl would chased and kissed me. They would always catch me knock me to the ground and kiss me in front of everyone. Everyone would laugh at me take out there cell phones and record while its happening to me. I would always tell them to stop but they wouldn't listen me is because they said they can't help it is because they think that i am so cute and so hansome but im not trying to be gay but it i just want them to stop. How they would catch me is that i fall into there traps which are they get a lot of there friends to hide around the school just to tackle me. Oh and by the way their friends that acally tackle me to the ground are girls and they are pretty strong but i think i am still stronger then them. It would always happen to me in the morning at lunch and even after school damn it. There is one girl im acally in love with that i talk to in one of my classes but i just can't seem to get to her is because of the 5 girls. This is a nightmare i tell you a mother f**king nightmare. Next year if it starts happening to me again then i will tell the spirit of fire to drop ODST pods to protect me. Once i get surround by the 5 girls then i will tell the spirit of fire to drop the ODST pods right on the school campus so that way the ODST troops wiil crab on to them so that way they can't get to me. So should i do itOMG 5 GIRLS AT SCHOOL BEFORE CHASED Me.Should i drop ODST pods from the spirit of fire to protect me.?
Don't care.OMG 5 GIRLS AT SCHOOL BEFORE CHASED Me.Should i drop ODST pods from the spirit of fire to protect me.?
lol yeah u should..definitely

No comments:

Post a Comment