Friday, November 19, 2010

How do i start dancing with someone at a club?

I go there with my friends but my friends just go off grinding with a random girl. and I find myself alone and scared to dance. How do I start dancing with a random girl? I don't want to freak her out or anything. I am scared of rejection. Is there a way to start grinding on a girl without freaking her out?How do i start dancing with someone at a club?
Guys that come up to girls and just start grinding on them are not the kind of guys the girls are looking for at the club. If you want to dance with someone then you need to ask them to dance. What your friends are doing makes them less likely to get a real dance with any single girl.How do i start dancing with someone at a club?
Sheesh, you really have some issues. If you are a good looking guy (not some overweight, pale, with glasses, and not 4'11) you shouldnt worry at all. just approach a girl slowly while dancing.
Yeah this is easily handled with one easy step. When you walk out to the dance floor have your penis flopped out and do the helicopter with it. This works everytime you will be griding on a girls Pu**y before you know it.



P.S make sure you have a condom on cause aids is airborne in most clubs hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment