Friday, November 19, 2010

Scared to party?

I really want to be apart of the whole highschool party scene.I get invited out all the time and I just dont go because im so scared to dance with the girls like all that grinding and whinnding.If it was a guy it would be less ackward as i am gay but i havent admitted that to anyone. My guy friends have been really hassling me about as im in 12 grade still a virgin. How can i get over my dance party phobia I really like dancing but i hate dancing with girls grinding on me Its not the girls its the situation im really loud and extroverted but when i get in those situations im really shyScared to party?
You are honest with yourself -- so complete the job by not doing something where you will be uncomfortable, just to fit in.



There are a few months left -- you will go to college -- pick one in the northeast or west coast. Join the gay on campus group -- and go to dances where you can grind with a boi and where you will be loved and wanted -- rather than making yourself do something you really don't want to underneath in order to please people who, as you already point out, are hassling you about something that isn't their business.



BTW -- the reason you are loud and extroverted is to cover up the fact that underneath you are uncertain and scared. That is ok. You are wonderful, just as you are. *hug* Don't worry, live and love life.



Kindest thoughts,



ReynScared to party?
go out have fun you can dance with whomever just have a good time thats what lifes obout - dont worry what others think, in time grasshopper you will see life is to short to worry about what others think
this may sound trite, but if you have a close girl friend (i didn't say girlfriend), someone you trust whole heartedly, let her in on the fact that you are gay. then if she's ok with it, go to a party with her and dance with her, sans the grinding of course. if anyone else wants to dance with you just tell them that you came with someone and don't think it would be right as it might hurt their feelings if you did. when i was in high school i was in a relationship with a girl (ps i am a bi girl) and her folks wouldn't let her go to the prom with me because i was a junior and she was a sophomore (plus then they would have to admit that she was gay), i ended up taking my cousin Mike. think, plan, avoid if you have too, but still have fun.
Life is one big dance. Just go out and dance your life away.

Dance to 0nly fast songs and move alot on the dance floor.

The more you move, the less grinding there will be.

Once you come out to your family and friends,you can party the way you really want to.

But in the mean time dance and enjoy youth and life.

you will be O.K.
That actually happened to me when I was a senior in High School. My friends asked this girl to come up and grind against me. And I froze up when she came up to me. It was one of the most awkward and uncomfortable moments of my life. I wish I would have stood up for myself though. You should go and have fun just don't take part in any thing that you don't feel comfortable doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment