Friday, November 19, 2010

I was dancing with a girl that doesnt know me...how do i get to know her?

Ok..so i was at my high school dance, grinding with this girl that im pretty sure doesnt know who i am. Everything went great and all..but i still think she doesn't know who i am..and i really want to get to know her...how can i get to know her? What do i say to start talking to her that isnt going to sound stupid or creepy?I was dancing with a girl that doesnt know me...how do i get to know her?
Tell her you enjoyed dancing with her the other night and ask her if she wants to get together some time for a cup of coffee. simple as that!I was dancing with a girl that doesnt know me...how do i get to know her?
listen. you should tell her that u like her moves. she a great dancer. and then ask her whats her fav food and invite her out to eat.
just be like hey wusssup we should chill sometime. dont mention the dance
  • transfering contacts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment