Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I act at Homecoming when my date is a really good ';clean'; dancer?

So I've been to homecoming before but and danced there before too, except by dancing I just mean like grinding with girls(I'm a terrible dancer). However, this year I asked a girl who is the type of girl who would never dance like that and to make things worse for me I know that she dances outside of school so she's really good. I know how to act like before and after the dance but how do I dance with her without her getting freaked out? Thanks a bunch!!How do I act at Homecoming when my date is a really good ';clean'; dancer?
Tell her you don't know how to dance (without mentioning the grinding part) and ask if she's teach you. If you approach it the right way, she'll probably think it's cute. And cute is always a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment