Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dancing (grinding). Is it really that serious? (question for the ladies)?

Ok so i've been to my fare share of events: clubs, house parties, frat parties, etc. and the main question in the back of my head is always: can i get a few hot dances tonight?



Now to me, I view dancing as above talking and flirting, but way below random one-night stands. So to me, grinding is a safe and fun way to get out that sexual tension and have fun. But i'm a guy. And girls tend to think differently.



So my question consists of a few questions:

1. How seriously do you take grinding?

2. Why do some straight girls grind with girls but not guys?

3. If you had a boyfriend, would you grind w/ another guy?

4. After the song is over, do you usually want him to stay for another round, stop dancing and talk, or move on to someone else?Dancing (grinding). Is it really that serious? (question for the ladies)?
1. If you're single, grinding is perfectly OK.



2. I grind with my girlfriends because its fun to dance with them, rather than dancing with a guy. Because guys tend to think that because we're dancing with them, it means we're interested. UH WRONG! It's just dancing.. most of the time.



3. I have a boyfriend, and he is the freakiest dancer ever. And other girls say so too. And yes, it bothers me. I kind of get jealous, and that is when I consider it dry sex. But then I'm like, OK, it's just dancingggg, don't let it bother you! He's coming home with me! But yeah, it's just natural to feel that way, seeing your man grinding with another female.. it's like back off b**ch! lol. But now that we're together he doesn't do it as often as he used to. So that's always nice.

And yes, I would dance with another guy even though I have a man. It bothers him a little too, but he does it, so why can't I?



4. After the song is over, uh go away. lol. No talking, cmon it's a club.

Unless the girl wants it, she'll make sure to let you know, otherwise, go away!Dancing (grinding). Is it really that serious? (question for the ladies)?
1. Pretty serious. I would haveto know the person fairly well.

2. Because they are friends with them, because they understand for feel they are not obligated to go home with the other girl.

3. No way. Like you said, its more serious than flirting.

4. If I were single and did hat I would want him to stay.
1. Not very seriously - just have to find the guy attractive, usually occurs when drinking.

2. To make guys want them.

3. Dance yes, Grind no.

4. Depends if i liked the way he danced the first time. If i liked it then dance some more, maybe after a couple songs talk. If I think he's creepy...move on...quickly.
okay for answers:

1) Grinding can be either serious or just playfully depends on the girl

2) Sometimes that means that girl does not the guy (if she's straight)

3) If i had a boyfriend i would be grinding w/ him not another guy

4) I usually want to stay for another round and let my friends join in

Hope that helped you in some way :D
Not very seriously.

It turns some guys on, and maybe they're not relaxed enough to move on to a guy.

Depends. Probly not.

Well, if he's cute, and a good dancer i'll stick around. but whoever's around when the music is right gets lucky.
Grinding is a bit more physical than just dancing side by side or in front of each other. To mimic a sex act is not what I consider dancing but a form for two people to feel each other up more intimately than just a slow dance where one puts their arms around the other's waist or shoulders and that's it. Why would a straight guy not grind with a gay guy? Hmmmm...maybe the straight guy doesn't want to inadvertently feel his dance partner having a pecker? Just a clue for the clueless, hon. As far as girls dancing with girls, why is it acceptable is beyond me. Some girls grind because they think it looks hot but don't honestly have a clue when the real deal goes down. Same with some of the guys, I'm sorry to say. If I have a boyfriend, it's to grind on him and no one else, not even a female.



If you are really not sure, ask the girl you're dancing with what she prefers and honor what she wants. That is sure to score you points with the ladies.
ill answer a few



1. not that much it is just a way of dancing =I and everyone does it and its fun



2. because they want to look hottt lol and its not that serious, i cant really explain it..



4. i would rather move onto someone elsee unless their reallyy good at it, or if im tired and don't feel like doing it anymore, i'll just sit and talk..



;)
1 like to be grind

2 to turn guys on

3 no

4 stay and talk and dance again
i dont think grinding is that bad the whole straight girls thing i dont know i wouldnt grind if i had a bfriend because if im caught its prob over i would want him to stay for another round but talk a little to hope that helps
1) me personally i don't take grinding that seriously, i like to have fun and fool around while grinding.

2)girls that do that usually think that guys think its hot when they do, and a lot of guys do like girl on girl action, so its a showing off thing in a way

3)if my boyfriend was a jelous type then probably no i'd do most of my dancing with him

4)stay for another round, and then i let him go off and do his own thing.
So my question consists of a few questions:

1. It's kind of serious. You're rubbing body parts against each other.

2. Girls are often more comfortable dancing with girl like that and most know that it turns guys on to see two women dancing sexy together.

3. Heck no. That is disrespectful.

4. The only person I would dance like that with is a boyfriend.



It sounds like you need to go to a strip club and pay for a lap dance. It is a sure fire way to get a girl to grind on you. Or better yet... get a girlfriend and release tension that way!
1. I say its a way to express urself yea i guess sexualy w/out th sex

2. Girls are more comfortable w/ girls b/c of th simalarities but wen ur w/ a guy and ur single there is always a time wen u can mayb b called a slut

3.I woodn't grind w/ anothr guy b/c one of th perks of having a guy is alwayz having a dancing partnr

4. and it depends on th kind of girl but she may wanna talk or go for anothr dance since u guys already strted.or she'll leave b/c she jus wanted a good time
Sorry, not a girl but a grandpa.



Grinding is not dancing just because there is music playing.



Asking a girl to dance just so you can dry hump her?



I hope she knees you in the nuts.



Go to the mens room and choke the chicken, then go dance.



And yes,girls do know how and even enjoy talking with guys who care enough to know her as a person, not a toy.



Buy a blow up doll if you just want to masturbate.



A girl with a boyfriend will not ';grind'; another guy.If she does, he is not her boyfriend but a male friend. Lovers do not cheat. Players do.



So what are you?



girls grind girls because

1) some gay tendencies

2) some guy issues

3) its safer for them



Treat her as a lady and you may just get more than a dry hump.

No comments:

Post a Comment